Learn about Microsoft in this article on Purchase Microsoft 365 Business Standard (Monthly). We will help you to understand everything about Microsoft and will talk about its features and product information. Read more on Purchase Microsoft 365 Business Standard (Monthly).
Purchase Microsoft 365 Business Standard (Monthly)
The program is compatible with Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and the two most recent versions of macOS. All languages are supported.
There are versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote available in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Punjabi, Odia, Assamese, Konkani, and Publisher in English and Hindi.
- You’ll get desktop versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
- Host an email account with a 50 GB mailbox and a custom domain name.
- Using Microsoft Teams, create a hub for teamwork.
- Users have access to 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
- Count on Microsoft’s around-the-clock phone and web support.
- You can install Office apps on five mobile devices, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs with one license.
Get your business off the ground
You’ll be able to collaborate in real-time with teamwork tools that are always up to date. Plus, you’ll get a professional email and online storage with built-in security.
1. Apps for Office
With fully installed and always up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote (features vary) for Windows or Mac, as well as Access and Publisher (for PCs only), you’ll always have the latest features and capabilities.
2. Each user gets 1 TB of secure cloud storage
With OneDrive, you can edit and share documents, photos, and more anywhere, on any device.
3. Sites for intranets and teams
Create beautiful, easy-to-use team sites on SharePoint that engage your organization and connect people to content, knowledge, and processes.
4. Calendars and emails
With Outlook, you’ll get a 50 GB mailbox per user, and you can send attachments up to 150 MB.
5.Digital storytelling at its best
You can easily create engaging, interactive, web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, and pieces of training with Sway.
6. Searching and discovering intelligently
Search across all your data sources, including SharePoint, Delve, and Office apps, to discover content and expertise across your organization.
7. Collaboration and connection
With Microsoft Teams, you can instantly access chat, content, tools, and people.
8. Development of web and mobile applications
No coding is required. Build custom business apps for web and mobile with Microsoft Power Apps.
9. Automating workflows
Use Microsoft Power Automate to automate workflows between apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more.
10. Multi-device compatibility
Install Office on multiple PCs, Macs, tablets, and mobile devices (including Windows, iOS, and Android).3
11. Online meetings and instant messaging
Host online meetings using one-step screen sharing and HD video conferencing with Microsoft Teams.
Purchase Microsoft 365 Business Standard (Monthly) – Click Here