In this article, we will tell you how you can remove a Page in Microsoft Word Microsoft Word can get complicated to work with. Check out our how-to guide for deleting pages from Microsoft Word Mac and Word PC.
Microsoft Word is a professional tool for authors to write important content in a polished way. With built-in features and tools, it’s the most popular word-processing application available.
Word documents are a major part of a lot of jobs. However, some pages are blank and can make an unprofessional impression. You should check to confirm that Microsoft Word isn’t creating any blank pages on your document. If it is, you should delete those pages before sharing the document with anyone else.
Many people have never used Microsoft Word and are afraid of how to delete a page in Microsoft Word. This article will walk you through several different ways to delete pages in Word. All the steps apply no matter what version of Microsoft Word you’re using.
The word sometimes gets confused by which pages to delete. If you’re trying to delete a page that contains text, graphics, or other content, or if you want to get rid of any blank pages at the end of your report that won’t go away, here’s how you can do it.
If you need to remove a page from your Microsoft Word document, there are a few different ways you can do it. Depending on how your document is laid out, you may be able to simply delete the content on the page and then delete the page break.
Or, you can use the built-in headers and footers to remove the page number from that page. If neither of those methods works for you, you can also try manually deleting the page by selecting and deleting all of the content on the page.
To delete a page break:
1. Place your cursor at the end of the content before the page break.
2. Press Delete on your keyboard.
3. The page break will be removed and all of the content will now be on one page.
To Remove a page number:
1. Double-click in the header or footer area of your document to open up the Header & Footer Tools menu.
2. Click on Page Number in the Header & Footer Tools menu and then choose Remove Page Number from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. The page number will be removed from that specific page in your document but will remain on other pages where it is used.
To delete an entire page:
1. Select all of the content on the page by pressing Ctrl + A on your keyboard (or Command + A if you’re using a Mac).
2. Press Delete on your keyboard