Microsoft Visio Std 2016 Esd
This Product Includes:
Instant Email Delivery
Receive Download Link in Mail Box
Works on PC only
For 1 Device
Lifetime support at no extra cost
Microsoft Visio Std 2016 Esd
Why Microsoft Visio Outshines the Rest
Do you want to purchase Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 ESD? The ESD (Electronic Software Delivery) version of Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 gives you 24×7 ability to download, install, and use the program right away after you buy it.
Want to know why so many people make us their preferred software provider? Choose us to purchase your software from to discover why.
Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 ESD lets you graphically present all types of information, regardless of whether you are showing how a process works, a design is built, a floor plan is laid out, a computer program works, or a home or business room can be transformed.
Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 ESD now offers support for a lot of types of data sources, including Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Excel. New in this version of Microsoft Visio are starter diagrams, 70+ templates, ease-of-use features, improved help, more built-in themes and effects, and enhanced formatting tools.
You can use Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 ESD to make your information accessible through visualization to enable it to work for you both within your business and with your existing and prospective customers.
- Modern and user-friendly. Visio Standard 2016 brings you known and loved elements such as the Ribbon interface, drag & drop functionality, alignments, guidelines, and much more. This makes the application easy to learn for new users and provides a great way to speed up work for those familiar with the app.
- Built-in customizable templates. Give your projects a kickstart by using templates. Visio Standard 2016 comes with a plethora of built-in templates, however, you can download and install any third-party or self-made template for the future use.
- Professional tools and shapes. Even if you aren’t experienced in drawing, you can use the pre-made shapes and elements to create diagrams. The tools of Visio Standard 2016 enable all users to take full advantage of digital convenience.
- The “Tell me what to do” bar. A new feature in Visio Standard 2016 is the “Tell me” bar, further increasing the accessibility of the software. Use it to locate features and tools without having to browse through pages of guides.
- Support for AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD 2010 files. You can now import and work with files from both AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD 2010. This further expands the capabilities of Visio Standard 2016, placing it well above any competitor application.
- Access your Visio files from anywhere. Anywhere Access is a feature that allows users to view their Visio projects from anywhere in the world. If you like to work on the go, don’t miss out on this amazing feature and show off your diagrams on presentations, meetings, and more.
- Share in popular file formats. Visio Standard 2016 supports popular file formats such as .PNG for sharing diagrams as images, or .PDF for a more interactive viewing experience. This allows you to bring your work anywhere, even if no instance of Visio is installed on the receiving device.
- Help for non-technical users. There are countless ways to learn more about Visio Standard 2016 right in the application itself. When creating diagrams, the program shows you tips and tricks, and a built-in help book is available from the menu as well.
- Computer and processor:1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 3 GB of available disk space
- Display: PC: 1024 x 768 screen resolution. Web apps require the same minimum resolution as the OS they are running on.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- Browser: The current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.