Microsoft Visio 2016 Professional Open License
Instant Email Delivery
Receive Download Link in Mail Box
Works on PC only
For 1 Device
Lifetime support at no extra cost
Microsoft Visio 2016 Professional Open License
Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 is one of the greatest applications when it comes to creating professional diagrams. The tools and elements included in Visio make it simple to bring your plans and ideas to life, no matter what purpose. Even if you lack the time or skills to make these drawings yourself, Visio’s sophisticated toolset, free to use elements and pre-made templates can assist you to make wonderful projects.
In the Professional edition, you can find enhanced features and further tools to ensure your projects come out exactly how you want them to. Stay accurate to your ideas and don’t let anything limit your ability to create and share them with the world.
There are countless things you can make with Visio Professional 2016. Starting from a simple website or mobile application wireframes to complex engineering plans, all the way to flowcharts and org charts. The tools are in your hands, which means the only limit is your own imagination.
The application invites new users with a friendly interface, tons of help documents, and even in-app tips to ensure you get the most value out of your purchase. For those already familiar with Microsoft Office apps, you’ll be greeted with a familiar interface. The Ribbon menu system, the “Tell me” bar and other common features such as drag & drop functionality and alignment tools make Visio Professional 2016 easy to work with.
Even in a rush, you can rely on the help of Visio Professional 2016 to ensure you never miss a deadline or sacrifice quality over quantity. With the use of templates, even your quick projects remain professional. You can easily get set up and give your project a kickstart while focusing on delivering accurate information.
Visio Professional 2016 remains accessible even on computers that don’t have the application installed. With sharing in file formats such as .PNG and .PDF, you can easily transfer your work to people who lack Visio itself. This enables you to show your work to anybody on any device, from anywhere in the world.
What is an open license?
Microsoft allows users to purchase their software with different licensing options. The Open Licensing Program allows users to choose to have an Open License, primarily designed for businesses with between 2 and 250 computers on board.
If you’re a business owner that prefers the pay-as-you-go method, this is definitely the license most suitable for you. You may choose to purchase Licenses, Upgrades (Windows Desktop OS), License with Software Assurance, and Software Assurance.
An Open License offers perpetual licenses and is a two-year-long program. It’s definitely one of the most affordable options if you’re working with a smaller organization or decided to work with a budget in mind.
- Professional tools and shapes. Even if you aren’t experienced in drawing, you can use the pre-made shapes and elements to create diagrams. The tools of Visio Professional 2016 enable all users to take full advantage of digital convenience.
- Dynamic, data-driven shapes and high-value stencils. Some shapes and stencils are only available in Visio Professional 2016.
- Comply with industry standards. The shapes in Visio Professional 2016 comply with many industry standards, such as IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers), UML (Unified Modeling Language) 2.4, BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) 2.0.
- Built-in customizable templates. Give your projects a kickstart by using templates. Visio Professional 2016 comes with a plethora of built-in templates, however, you can download and install any third-party or self-made template for the future use.
- The “Tell me what to do” bar. A new feature in Visio Professional 2016 is the “Tell me” bar, further increasing the accessibility of the software. Use it to locate features and tools without having to browse through pages of guides.
- Access your Visio files from anywhere. Anywhere Access is a feature that allows users to view their Visio projects from anywhere in the world. If you like to work on the go, don’t miss out on this amazing feature and show off your diagrams on presentations, meetings, and more.
- Share in popular file formats. Visio Professional 2016 supports popular file formats such as .PNG for sharing diagrams as images, or .PDF for a more interactive viewing experience. This allows you to bring your work anywhere, even if no instance of Visio is installed on the receiving device.
- Help for non-technical users. There are countless ways to learn more about Visio Professional 2016 right in the application itself. When creating diagrams, the program shows you tips and tricks, and a built-in help book is available from the menu as well.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Visio 2016 Professional Open License.
- Computer and processor:1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 3 GB of available disk space
- Display: PC: 1024 x 768 screen resolution. Web apps require the same minimum resolution as the OS they are running on.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
Jude Green –
Ian Carter –
Madox Walker –
I was able to get the install to work on my own.
Hyden Hill –
The product I needed, fast and with great customer service.
Graham Mitchell –
They were very helpful and responded quickly and throughly. I was very pleased. Thankyou Exeking.