What is Microsoft
Microsoft Office is a suite of desktop productivity applications that includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. It’s used by businesses and individuals around the world to create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and more. It was announced by Bill Gates on August 1, 1988, at Comdex in Las Vegas.
Windows 10 is the latest and greatest operating system from Microsoft. It’s the direct successor of Windows 8.1, which came out just 2 years ago. The final release was released to manufacturing on July 15th, 2015, and then retail availability started on July 29th, 2015.
The only version of Windows 10 you can get as a consumer is through “Windows Update”. Businesses also have the option to receive updates more slowly or use long-term support milestones that provide updates like security patches over a ten-year (or longer!) period of extended support.
How to Install Microsoft Office in window 10
Installing Microsoft Office in Windows 10 is a simple process. You just need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Microsoft Office website and download the installer for your version of Windows 10.
- Run the installer and follow the prompts.
- Once installation is complete, open any of the Office applications and begin using them.
That’s all there is to it! Just remember to keep your Office installation up to date with the latest patches and service packs from Microsoft.
How to install Microsoft office on mac
Assuming you already have Microsoft Office for Mac installed on your computer, the process of installation is pretty simple. Just follow these steps:
1. Open the Microsoft Office for Mac suite on your computer.
2. Click the “Install” button.
3. Follow the prompts that appear on your screen.
4. Once the installation is complete, click “Finish.”
Now that you know how to install Microsoft Office on Mac, it’s time to get started using it!