Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student
This Product Includes:
Instant Email Delivery
Receive Download Link in Mail Box
Works on PC only
For 1 Device
Buy now use forever
Lifetime support at no extra cost
Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student
Productivity at Your Fingertips
Microsoft continues to enhance your workflow process with the Office 2010 Home and Student edition. With massive improvements to all four included apps, as well as to the overall interface, Office 2010 Home and Student sets no limits to your creativity and helps you achieve the success you aim for. Newly introduced web and mobile versions allow you to work efficiently no matter the location or device.
Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student is more than able to provide you with the tools you need to complete your tasks in your education, work or business:
Word 2010 proves itself as your trusty sidekick once again, allowing you to create versatile text documents exactly the way you want – from homeworks to extensive reports.
Excel 2010 lives up to its name, making complex tables and multi-sheet workbooks a breeze to set up.
PowerPoint 2010 offers even more breathtaking variety in styles, effects and animations, in addition to advanced media editing.
The cherry on top is OneNote 2010, taking its place under the spotlight with its unsurpassed potential in team projects and live collaboration.
Simply put, all four apps in Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student are the ultimate in productivity software. If you wish to get more familiar with the specific features of each application, take a look at the Features section, where they will be outlined in detail.
Not the right MS Office 2010 product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Microsoft Office 2010 software today.
- Get access to popular Office apps. When purchasing your own copy of Office 2010 Home and Student, you get some of the most recognizable software included in the suite. These apps are able to boost your work speed, quality, and efficiency.
- Word is the perfect partner when creating and editing text documents. Whether you’re writing an essay or want to publish your own storybook, the extensive features found in Word provide an easy path to success. Professional formatting tools, page layouts, visual elements, and document themes allow you to let your creativity free while ensuring great results.
- Excel gives you support in creating spreadsheet-style documents, complete with visual elements such as graphs and charts. It encourages the use of functions and equations, which automate repetitive tasks and create dynamic spreadsheets for all your needs. Use Excel to create documents such as an organized task list, budget planning, statistics, data collection and more.
- PowerPoint is one of the most critical tools for many students and home users. It allows you to create engaging, visually appealing presentations with built-in transitions, animations, and graphic elements. With new improvements in the 2010 edition, you’re able to add video and music to your presentations, then play your finished project via a web browser.
- OneNote allows you to take notes in an organized manner. The application is built in a hierarchical system, giving you the ability to infinitely create notebooks and pages. With digital ink support, OneNote is the perfect app to quickly jot down phone numbers, contact information, research, or sudden ideas.
- Make use of a large selection of templates. Many of the classic Office applications support the use of templates. Give your projects a quick start by simply applying the right template and eliminating the need to worry about design and focusing on the content instead. Take advantage of this to never miss a deadline again.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student.
- • Processor – 500MHz or higher
- • Memory – 256MB (minimum), 512MB (recommended)
- • HDD – 3GB available space
- • OS – Windows XP SP3 or higher