Microsoft Office 2019 Professional
Instant Email Delivery
Receive Download Link in Mail Box
Works on PC only
For 1 Device
Buy now use forever
Lifetime support at no extra cost
Microsoft Office 2019 Professional
Microsoft Office Professional for PC
Install and sync Microsoft Office Professional in multiple devices and platforms.
Enjoy beautifully designed templates across the suite for documents, spreadsheets, and even slideshow presentations.
Navigate each program with ease as the Microsoft environment becomes second nature. The intuitive user interface of each Microsoft application makes them easy to use.
Microsoft makes it easy to share documents and other files to colleagues and workmates, fostering a collaborative environment in the workplace.
Have access to Microsoft’s customer help service 24/7. No matter what time it is or wherever you are in the world, Microsoft’s technical representatives will help you with any problem or inquiry you may have. Microsoft Office Professional includes 60 days of free support from Microsoft.
Microsoft Office remains the gold standard for office applications throughout the world. Within their wide selection of client software for the PC, Office Professional is Microsoft’s edition for the working professional – all the state of the art software they would need for a successful business has been wrapped up in one digital package.
- • Create, edit, and share your documents with your course mates and colleagues.
- • Edit photos hassle-free with the improved Word features.
- • Customize your tab commands to fit your needs. This helps you navigate through your tasks effortlessly.
- • Use “Tell Me” to look up for things you want to be done.
- • Perform better data analysis by using improved formulas and chats.
- • Model your data professionally using the new, improved PowerPivot.
- • Import data from different sources like SQL, Access, web pages using enhanced Power Query.
- • Use 2-D modeling to help visualize your data.
- • Stay in the loop with a Focused view of your contacts, files, calendar, and emails.
- • Synchronize your calendar to receive reminders and stay on top of your events and tasks.
- • Create Groups to collaborate and share files. As well, initiate business Skype for business video calls for real-time and agent decisions.
- • Use zoom capabilities to order slides within the presentation.
- • Insert and manage icons, 3-D models, and SVG.
- • Use Morph and Animation to make your presentation more appealing.
- • Use the Search feature to locate pictures; whether they’re located on the Web or local machine.
- • Create captivating and impressive designs using different templates available in Publisher 2019.
- • Use inbuilt effects for both text and images to add flare to your design. You can apply the following; 3-D rotations, bevels, reflections, glow, and shadows into your document.
- • Manage all your data sources with a Linked Table Manager using Access 2019.
- • Use the Connector library to integrate scenarios across new data sources to generate aggregated insights and visuals.
- • Store your access data in cloud databases. It’s more secure, and you can share your application with your colleagues.
1.6 GHz (GHz) or higher, 2 core
4 GB of RAM; 2 GB of RAM (32 bits)
4.0 GB available disk space
1280 x 768 screen resolution
Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creator Update).
Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.