To epitomize the Taskbar in Windows 11, follow the steps written below:
- Right-click on the Taskbar and select” Taskbar settings”.
- In the Taskbar settings, you’ll see colorful options to customize your Taskbar.
- To add or remove icons from the Taskbar, scroll down to the” Taskbar actions” section and click on” Select which icons appear on the taskbar”. From there, you can turn on or off the icons you want to show or hide.
- You can also move the Taskbar to a different position on the screen by opting for ” Taskbar alignment” and choosing the asked position.
- To resize the Taskbar, elect” Taskbar size” and acclimate the slider to your preferred size.
- Another option is to epitomize the Taskbar’s color by opting for ” Taskbar appearance” and choosing a color from the drop-down menu.
- You can also customize how Taskbar buttons bear by going to” Taskbar actions” and opting for ” Combine taskbar buttons”,” noway combine”, or” Always combine”.
- also, you can turn on/ off the” Taskbar bus- hide” point, which hides the Taskbar until you move your mouse to the bottom of the screen.
- Once you have made your asked changes, click on” Apply” to save your settings.
These are the introductory way to epitomize the Taskbar in Windows 11.