Learn about Microsoft in this article on Buy Microsoft 365 Business Standard (Monthly). You will learn everything about Microsoft and its features and products from us. Read more on Buy Microsoft 365 Business Standard (Monthly).
Build your business with Microsoft 365. Get work done faster with teamwork tools that are always up-to-date and get a professional email and online storage with built-in security.
Buy Microsoft 365 Business Standard (Monthly) from Exeking. You can buy any software from Exeking at an affordable price.
Specification of Microsoft 365 Business Standard (Monthly)
- There is support for Windows 11, Windows 10, and Windows 8.1, as well as the two most recent versions of macOS. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote are available in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Punjabi, Odia, Assamese, Konkani, and Publisher in both English and Hindi.
- There are desktop versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PCs only).
- Create a teamwork hub using Microsoft Teams.
- OneDrive cloud storage is available to users for 1 TB.
- You can rely on Microsoft’s round-the-clock phone and web support.
- With one license, you can install Office apps on five mobile devices, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs
1. Office apps
You’ll always have the latest versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote (features vary) for Windows or Mac, as well as Access and Publisher (for PCs only).
2. A secure cloud storage account of 1 TB is provided to each user
On any device, you can edit and share documents, photos, and more with OneDrive.
3. Intranets and team sites
Engage your organization and connect people to content, knowledge, and processes with beautiful, easy-to-use team sites on SharePoint.
4. Emails and calendars
You can send attachments up to 150 MB with Outlook’s 50 GB mailbox.
5. The best of digital storytelling
With Sway, you can create engaging, interactive, web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, and training materials.
6. The ability to search and discover intelligently
Discover content and expertise across all your data sources, including SharePoint, Delve, and Office apps.
7. Collaboration and connection are also important
You can access chat, content, tools, and people instantly with Microsoft Teams.
8. Web and mobile application development
By using Microsoft Power Apps, you can create custom business apps for the web and mobile.
9. Workflow automation
Microsoft Power Automate lets you get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more.
10. Compatibility with multiple devices
You can install Office on multiple PCs, Macs, tablets, and mobile devices (including Windows, iOS, and Android).
11. Meetings and instant messaging online
With Microsoft Teams, you can hold online meetings using one-step screen sharing and HD video conferencing.
Ques1- Does Microsoft 365 have a monthly subscription?
Ans- The Microsoft 365 Family plan lets you share your subscription with your family for up to six people and use your apps on multiple computers, Macs, tablets, and phones.
Ques2- Is it possible to cancel Office 365 after one month?
Ans- To cancel a free trial, turn off recurring billing. If you don’t do so, you’ll be charged the applicable subscription fee after your one-month free trial ends.
Ques 3- How does Microsoft 365 Business Standard differ from Microsoft 365 Business Basic?
Ans- Microsoft 365 Business Basic and Standard differ in that the Standard plan offers offline desktop applications for Office products, while the Basic plan only offers web- and mobile-based versions.