Office 365 Enterprise E1 (Yearly)
This Product Includes:
Instant Email Delivery
Receive Download Link in Mail Box
Works on PC only
For 5 Device
Lifetime support at no extra cost
Office 365 Enterprise E1 (Yearly)
Good communication is at the heart of all business. Whether you work in negotiations, sales, management, or project development, every job requires you be able to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
With the goal of enhancing every part of business communications, Microsoft developed Office 365 Enterprise E1, an Office suite that provides all the programs necessary to get the message across in every platform and every type of communication. Whether you need to make calls, video conference, message, or email, Office 365 Enterprise E1 has the tools to make that happen more efficiently than ever before.
If you are interested in purchasing Office 365 Enterprise E1, visit SoftwareKeep.com to get the best price you’ll find anywhere. If you want to learn more about Office 365 Enterprise E1 and whether it is right for your business, read more below.
What is Office 365?
Office 365 is an alternative way to use Office from the traditional model most users might be used to. Traditional Office suites involve a single, one-time purchase that results in a single installation of the Office suite that stays forever on your computer.
Office 365, in contrast, is a subscription version that allows you to make yearly payments in exchange for Office programs, plus a number of improved features. Those include extra programs not always available in traditional suites, 1 TB of cloud space on OneDrive, and the ability to always upgrade to the latest version of Office for free.
Is Office 365 Enterprise E1 Right for You?
Office 365 Enterprise E1 is designed to improve every aspect of your business communication. It provides better email, messaging, video calls, file sharing, and more. If your needs are mostly communication-based, Enterprise E1 is a great option for you. It is quick, easy to use, available anywhere, and it all comes in a very affordable package.
Other Enterprise Options
If you need more than just communication, Microsoft offers a number of other Office 365 options. In particular, there are three other major Enterprise suites that might be a better fit. Professional Plus, Enterprise E3, and Enterprise E5 all include the traditional Office programs on the desktop as well as online. Enterprise E3 and E5, meanwhile also include the same communication programs found in E1, plus advanced security and business analytics to keep your data safer and provide more powerful analysis.
Overview of Windows Small Business Server 2008 Standard Features
- • The Windows Server 2008 technologies provide a strong foundation for your Small Business Server. It’s flexible, easy to operate, and allows you to take your business to the next level without going over your budget.
- • Message and collaborate within your organization seamlessly with the help of Microsoft Exchange Server technologies.
- • Stay secure with Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange Server to keep your e-mailing and collaborating ventures private and protected at all times.
- • Integrate with Office Live Small Business and take your business online.
- • Usage and performance reporting are readily available.
- • Keep yourself updated with real-time status alerts about security issues, needed updates, backups, and other system alerts.
- • Intel processor only
- • A version of Mac OS X 10.5. or later
- • At least1 GB RAM or more
- • Available hard disk space of 2.5 GB
- • HFS+ hard disk format or Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus
- • Resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels or higher
- • DVD drive or a connection to a local network area
- • Safari 5 or a later web browser (recommended)
Additional items or services required to access some features:
- • Windows Live ID is required for some online functionalities.
- • Internet access is required for accessing certain features (fees may apply).