Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition 32-bit
Instant Email Delivery
Receive Download Link in Mail Box
Works on PC only
For 1 Device
Buy now use forever
Lifetime support at no extra cost
Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition 32-bit
Technology has become a centerpiece for everything we do. We use it to stay connected with work, home, school, and everything in between. Whether we are writing a report for work, doing research for school, tracking our social media accounts, or just hanging out surfing the web, we want to be able to access all our information from one place. Microsoft has worked hard to keep up with our ever-changing world of technology and interconnectedness with Windows 10.
Microsoft created two versions of the system, Home and Pro. The Pro Edition was made to target the corporate and business users, as it has extra features that concentrate on increased security and compatibility. Great for multiple computers on a single network. But for the everyday user, Windows 10 Home Edition is more than plenty to satisfy all your needs without the frills.
Not the right Windows 10 product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Microsoft Windows 10 software today.
With the upgraded operating system, comes the awesome features that make it awesome. Microsoft has gone above and beyond with the great features they’ve put into 10. They have brought back something that users missed, made it so much easier to use, and made it even easier to keep all your devices connected.
These are the main features that make Windows 10 easy, and even fun to use.
- Cortana. Cortana is the virtual assistant you never knew you wanted. She’s your personal secretary without the payroll. She takes dictations, creates grocery lists, aid in research, open apps, and of course surf the web. She makes hands free note-taking to a new level. You can also do things like asking Cortana to remind you to pick up diapers when you are near a store. An awesome feature for mom’s juggling more than any one person should.
- Edge. This is the new web browser included in Windows 10. Reporting faster speeds and great special features like the new reading mode. This reading mode gets rid of all the extras on the page to make reading much easier and more comfortable for the user. It also gives readers the ability to create a list of future reads for them to come back too.
- Continuum. This is the touchscreen software in Windows 10. Unlike the old operating systems that were automatically set touch screen at first, this system detects the hardware being used and subsequently the proper interface for the users’ needs.
- Virtual Desktops. Under the task view option in Windows 10, users can create separate workstations for different users or projects. This helps keep a great organization of the many files that a user may have and gives easy access.
- Universal Apps. This is one of the coolest features. This allows users to sync any of the apps they’ve gotten in the Windows store with all the users’ devices including PCs, tablets, and the Xbox.
5 Reasons you should switch
The above features are awesome but some are still wondering, “Why should I switch?”. What could be so much better about Windows 10 Home than the Windows I am using now? PC magazine listed 10 awesome reasons why you should switch. These are just a few of those reasons.
- Speed. Overall improved speed including during startup. Another speed boost, aimed at the gamers of the world, comes from the DirectX 12 (the new 3D engine) that takes gaming to a new level of speed and experience.
- Start Menu. Yes, the start menu is back and better than ever. The new tile-based layout makes touchscreen access much easier. It also maintains up to the minute updates on app tiles like Twitter and Facebook, so you’re always s click away from connecting.
- Cortana. This feature like the talking brain of the system. It doesn’t just answer voice commands, it also keeps track of things like favorite sports team scores and weather.
- New Browser. This browser runs at a much faster speed than the old ones. It is much more energy-efficient and features better compatibility than browsers like Firefox and Chrome.
- Xbox App. Gamers are going to love this feature and are going to need it. Not on can you manage your Xbox friends and achievements, but also stream games from your console to your PC and visa Versa. It also gives you the ability to play multiplayer games with other Xbox players on your PC.
With awesome upgrades, great new features, and the return of some reinvented staples Windows 10 Home Edition gives the user everything they could possibly need. Cortana is a great partner to a stay at home mom that doesn’t have enough hands to juggle all the things she must do. The Xbox app gives gamers so much freedom in customizing their gaming experience. Microsoft kept everyone in mind when they decided to create Windows 10. There are limitless possibilities to what you can accomplish with Windows 10 Home Edition.
- • Processor- 1 Gigahertz or faster
- • RAM- 1 Gigabyte for the 32-bit version or 2 Gigabytes for the 64-bit version
- • Hard disk space- 16 Gigabytes for 32-bit version and 32 Gigabytes for the 64-bit version
- • GPU- DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 Driver
- • Display- 1024×600 or better