Microsoft Excel 2016 Open License
This Product Includes:
Instant Email Delivery
Receive Download Link in Mail Box
Works on PC only
For 1 Device
Lifetime support at no extra cost
Microsoft Excel 2016 Open License
Microsoft Excel is a powerful application that is mostly used for spreadsheet management. Just like other spreadsheet software, the vast majority of the interface is based on its paper equivalent that is used for accounting; the spreadsheet itself is a grid of tiny boxes which are called cells. This is where you can enter your data such as numbers, text and even formulas that allow you to perform calculations and keep track of things easier, as they update in real time while you edit your document. You can also filter and sort your data, make tables and colorful charts that allow you to visualize your information for easier understanding in many different ways.
Because Excel is a part of the Microsoft Office suite, it allows you to work together with other software from Microsoft with ease. This allowed Excel to become an industry standard spreadsheet application because even large businesses can take advantage of its professional features alongside other Office applications such as Word and PowerPoint which are equally beloved by people all over the globe due to their incredible capabilities.
1. Control your Data
- With a fresh UI, analyze and visualize your data in a new intuitive interface.
- Use your favorite keyboard shortcuts to carry out different functions.
- Leverage the use of features like Formula Builder, Slicers, and Analysis Toolpak to save time.
2. Visualize Output
- New graphs and charts are included in excel 2016 to present your data compellingly.
- Use Sparklines, tables, and graphs to in your work to help tell a story.
3. New Tools
- Use the Flash Fill feature to re-arrange and re-format your data.
- Excel 2016 can learn and recognize your patterns to auto-complete the data with no additional macros or formulas.
- The Query Editor provides intuitive data shaping and transformation options. It enables you to prepare a data set with only relevant information.
- Use the built-in functionality of Power Query to import data from almost anywhere.
4. Simplified Sharing
- When you save your workbook, they’re shared save on SharePoint or SkyDrive by default.
- Collaborate in real-time with your colleagues by sharing a link of your workbook.
- Computer and processor: 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 3 GB of available disk space
- Display: PC: 1024 x 768 screen resolution. Web apps require the same minimum resolution as the OS they are running on.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- Browser: The current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.
Excel 2016 Internet functionality requires an internet connection. Fees may apply.
Instant Search functionality requires Windows Search 4.0.
To use PowerPivot, you must have .NET 3.5 or .NET 4.0 and at least 2 GB of RAM.
To use Excel 2016 with the Power View add-in, you must have Silverlight 5 installed and at least 2 GB of RAM.